If you are also fond of OnePlus Phones, then here is good news for all of you. OnePlus 7T launch date is here. 26 September is the launch date of OnePlus 7T in India. OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro were launched earlier this year, and they both are one of the best phones of the year, remarkably for the price segment. Waiting for 90Hz screen in OnePlus 7T and that it will “the next innovation from OnePlus”.
Read Related Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A50s Launched In India: Price & Specs
- 10 Reasons Why SEO is Important for a Website
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
What’s new in OnePlus 7T Launch
The true innovation is going to be around the back of the OnePlus 7T, but quite what else OnePlus has in store for us is unclear this time. Rumored features like triple-lens camera,smooth matte surface with a glossy metallic radiance & Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855+ chip.
OnePlus 7T Expected Price
There’s no confirmation yet as to how much the OnePlus 7T. However, if anything like the OnePlus 7 series, expect pricing to start at £499( 44,304 Rs) and £549( 48,743 Rs), respectively.
OnePlus 7T Expected Specification
- 6.55 inch 90Hz, HDR10+ (2400×1080, 402ppi) Fluid AMOLED display, optical in-display fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7nm)
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Primary Camera: 48Mp (f/1.6) with OIS, EIS + 12Mp telephoto (f/2.2) with 2x zoom + 16Mp ultra-wide (f/2.2) with 120° field of view
- Front Camera: 16Mp (f/2.0) with EIS
- 3,800 mAh battery with Warp Charge
- Oxygen OS (Android 10)
Thanks For Reading My Full Article.Hope U Like It.